Protect Your Temperature Sensitive Inventory
ioThor measures temperature continuously, sends immediate notifications if needed and protects your inventory.
Why Do You Need to Protect Your Inventory?
You have delicate and temperature sensitive products that need to be protected 24/7
You should be aware of the temperature of the cooling unit to avoid spoilage
You need to take immediate action if there is a power outage or malfunction in the cooling unit
How Does ioTHOR Protect Your Inventory?
Monitor 24/7 With Smart ioTHOR Devices
- Smart IoT (Internet of Things) devices send the data to the ioTHOR Cloud
- Rule based automated processes evaluate the performance of your system
Protect & Save Your Inventory
- Plug & Play ecosystem is easily scalable to protect all of your inventory
- A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) powered smart cloud platform ensures that your inventory is safe
Get Notified When Something Needs Your Attention
- ioTHOR Platform on the cloud constantly checks the efficiency of your refrigerators
- ioTHOR Platform send alerts (text / email) if there is something that needs your attention
Here are some of the benefits of this casino payment model:
You can easily pay your bill with a prepayment or a monthly bill. You just need a mobile device;
In most of the best online casinos, it is available quickly with insurance payments on popular devices;
Many online casinos offer special invoices.
Try casino today with fast payouts!
Regulations & Best Practices
CDC provides best practices for vaccine storage and handling from Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommendations, product information from vaccine manufacturers, and scientific studies.
FDA Quality System Regulation Section 820 states that “Each manufacturer shall establish and maintain procedures for the control of storage areas and stock rooms for product to prevent mix-ups, damage, deterioration, contamination, or other adverse effects pending use or distribution and to ensure that no obsolete, rejected, or deteriorated product is used or distributed.”
Keeping foods chilled at proper temperatures is one of the best ways to prevent or slow the growth of Salmonella or E.Coli bacteria.
- Keep your appliances at the proper temperatures.
- Keep the refrigerator temperature at or below 40° F (4° C).
- The freezer temperature should be 0° F (-18° C).
- Check temperatures periodically.
- Appliance thermometers are the best way of knowing these temperatures.
What Does ioTHOR Device Do?
Makes Your Cooling Units Smart
Power Outage Protection
On the Cloud
Who We Serve
Vitamins & Supplements
6229 Theall Rd
Houston, TX 77066
Copyright © 2018-2019. ioTHOR. All rights reserved.